Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Time-Traveller

How much time do you use on meeting ?
How much time do you use on practice?
Hey, I don't have much time for sleeping and I'm a super busy person.

Oh No !!
Hey, listen to me
I'm spending my time 6 hours for sleeping,
5 hours watching pretty little liars and how i met your mother,
8 hours in campus to get tasks and practice
3 hours for writing in my page 1 hour for reading a novel
and 1 hour remain to do nothing

See I'm pretty busy too
You know nothing bout my life yet throw some heartless comments
 Maybe I'm not as busy as you
every imagination i made you spit on me
but I'll prove you something great

I'll be MORE SUCCESS, MORE and MORE
just one thing for sure,
 "I know my own ability, capability and interest"
I'm confident with myself and won't go down with such trivial matters
I like challenge things that nobody dare to touch
I dream it to be happen (:

1 comment:

  1. 6 hours? I think it is still a long time ..
    Successful people spend 3 hours to break..

    ReplyDelete