Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

♥ TO MY BRIDE ♥

One day i'll marry someone who really understand me outer and inside my heart .. That dy must be my wonderful day i've ever had in this world because that miracle comes to me to give me chance to love someone and keep on affection on him until i die .. And that day i have my other half in this world .. It's not about twin matter but someone who i can rely on, someone who always beside me support me whatever the condition .. I will always wait for him who i didn't know specifically, and i didn't know where he belong right now ..

One day we will share happiness and sadness together and our relationship must be stronger than before .. Although i didn't know who you are i will always trust you ♥


♥ ♪  ♪  To My Bride ♪  ♪ 

No comments:

Post a Comment